TIB: Re: TI-92 (and +) ToolBar graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-92 (and +) ToolBar graphics

One possible method is to use inderection.  suppose you have three 16x16
icons: ICON1, ICON2, and ICON3, and a expression SELECTED containing the
number of the selection (1-3)  then use the indirection command (#) to
display the one you want:  #("ICON"&string(SELECTED)):

(you'll need the three 16x16 ICON files)

Prgm
Local SELECTED
lbl change
Dialog
Title "Select..."
Text "Enter the ? in ICON? to display"
DropDown "ICON",{"1","2","3"}, SELECTED
EndDlog
ToolBar
Title "Test"
Item #("ICON"&string(SELECTED))
item "Change",change
item "Quit",quit
EndTBar
lbl quit

Or, store the icon you want to display in a variable (ICON for example) and
use the command #ICON.  Quick example:

(you'll need the 16x16 icon file you input in the Request line)

Prgm
Local ICON
lbl start
Request "16x16 Icon to display",ICON
ToolBar
Title #ICON
Item "Change",start
Item "Quit",quit
EndTbar
lbl quit

I didn't test either of these since my 92+ is in my car (I'm lazy), but I
believe they should work.  If not somebody is sure to correct me :)  But
everybody should learn the possibilities of inderection, since it is one of
the most useful commands in TI-BASIC for the 92/92+/89