Re: TIB: calling program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: calling program

	I don't know if this will work with an 86, but you could nest the statements
you want to run for a certain amount of time in a For( loop and then use the
Return statement to return to the originating program.
	If the 86 doesn't have Return, you could just set a variable to correspond to
the area that you want to return to, call the original program like you did
with  the one you are returning from, and use a series of If statements to
determine where to go in the program (by the value of the variable).  This is
a little more lengthy, and I'm pretty sure the 86 uses Return.  I'll help in
any way that I can, but I believe this should work for you.

Tatsuo