Re: TIB: Need help with Chemistry program I made

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Need help with Chemistry program I made

<< About the 114 elements, they may have been discovered but beyond 109 isn't
 going to be put into books or widely accepted BECAUSE:  They haven't been
able
 to reproduce the experiment elsewhere.  It was just this year or maybe last
 year that they assigned a name to element 109.  There have to be a certain
 number of labs or people that can re-create the experiment and see the
 reaction before it is accepted.  Till then, it is only known world-wide as
 109. >>

    True. I doubt elements 110-114 will be covered on a high school chem test,
and if they are you can always release version 2.0 to include them.

  -Duck