TIB: Math Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Math Screen

Hi there.  I am the one who was making the program that let you do all kinds
of math, including roots and equations easily.  I want you to try it.  It is
for the 86 and could probably work for the 85.  I could just change a few
things and it would work.  If you want it for the 85, just email me.  It is
really useful to have because it goes so fast, you can hardly tell that your
in a program at all.  Please try it, I would appreciate it.  Also, could
somebody help me with a fraction reducer.  I just couldn't get it to work
right.  Just try it and ask me if you have any questions.

THANX
Dan

P.S.-I included the zip file, in case you couldn't tell

MATHSCRN.ZIP