Re: TIB: Game Suspended

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Game Suspended

MathWiz314@aol.com wrote:

> I am announcing that I will not be able to complete my Pinky and the Brain RPG
> due to the fact that someone forceably reset my calculator's memory before I
> backed the game up on the computer.

Ouch.  If it was a teacher or other administration, you might want to
try to sue the school in small claims court.  The threat might at
least shock the school into respecting intellectual property (what
would happen to you if you cleared the hard drives on their computers
because they <i>might</i> have a game on them).  Your case would be
even stronger if you weren't using the calculator when it was cleared.

--
Adam Loutzenhiser, professional serf of West Ottawa High School
[mailto:velex@geocities.com]  [ICQ: 17091343]