TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #350

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #350

I don't have a TI-graph link. I'm built the "4$ serial cable" with plans I
found on ticalc.org. Will the TI-graphlink software allow me to program
some basic programs, and then maybe use my serial transfer program to
transmit to my 83? Or will it only work if I have a TI-graph link cable? I
really can't see paying 30+ dollars for something that cost me around 5
bucks to build. I mean sheesh, I already shelled out 89$ for the
calculator, you'd think they'd ease up with the extras. Anyway, if the
graph-link sowftware won't do it, is there another program that will let me
write basic programs on my computer, then transfer via serial link? Thanks,

ethan

>Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:04:31 -0500
>From: "The Kellers" <sandia@rocler.qc.ca>
>Subject: TIB: Re: Programming the 83??
>
>Once again, download the GraphLink software from TI.
>
>PK
>

>+AD4-
>+AD4- This may be a stupid question (???).. I've learned how to program my 83
>+AD4-with it's built in program editor, but is there any way to write a basic
>+AD4-program on my computer, then transfer it to my 83?

Follow-Ups: References: