TIB: Programming the 83??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Programming the 83??

	This may be a stupid question (???).. I've learned how to program my 83
with it's built in program editor, but is there any way to write a basic
program on my computer, then transfer it to my 83? Programming with the
83's keyboard has got to be the most tedious prospect this side of dredging
large portions of the mississippi with a teaspoon. I'm not up to the task
of ASM programming yet, so I just want to write a program on my PC using
the 83-basic command's, then shoot it down the link cable to my calculator.
Is this possible, or am I dreaming??? Are all these basic programs I'm
seeing programmed on TI keyboards???!!
ethan