Re: TIB: come on guys!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: come on guys!!

> Hey, give me a break, if u r going to reply to us all just to make these
> stupid comments, then just don't reply us all, OK??? I mean, I see u can
> use the internet, then I assume u know how to reply only to a specific
> person...
> So please, lets keep it that way, for the good of us all...I hate when my
> mailbox is full of this garbage...
> thanks!

I've got an even better solution to your problem. Send a letter to
majordomo@lists.ticalc.org with "unsubscribe ti-basic" in the body.
If you don't want garbage in your box, then signing up to a mailing
list was extremely stupid of you. There are plenty of off-topic posts
and spam sent to mailing lists or to the members of mailing lists.
It turns out, my letter was neither off-topic nor spam. This list has
reached somewhat of a lull anyway. Maybe us flaming each other
will get it active again. And it's not like you've actually helped him.