TIB: Command & Conquer 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Command & Conquer 86

This list is very slow!
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I made a preview program in BASIC for
my upcoming program:  Command & Conquer 86 ASM  (The full thing is in ASM).

For anyone trying to learn, or has questions about TI-BASIC, try reading the
code in CnC86PRE.

Do not download the CnC86PRE from ticalc.org because it has bugs and I'm
waiting for them to update the site so that I can upload a fixed version.

You can download the latest version from
http://members.aol.com/bioserrors

C&C 85 is also on the site, but is 2 years old, so the programming of the game
is poor, and slow.  C&C86 Preview Version is the second item on the list.