TIB: My vote (NO!) & TI-89 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: My vote (NO!) & TI-89 questions

Okay, as for my vote on jokes, I gotta say NO!  It seems to scare away
too many people from the mailing list and the ones who are here are
joking around instead of having a discussion to fuel this already
diminishing group.

Nice work on the TI-89 display issue..  I would also like to ask about
the possible split-screen sizes in pixels, such as "how big is a graph
on the right side when it is split 1:2?" Or more generally.. "What are
the pixel sizes of the graphs in every possible split?"

And here's a question directed for the TI-92 (and prospective TI-89)
programmers: What can you do to guarantee that your programs are
compatible with both platforms?  Because of the screen differences, the
program must not assume how big the screen size is and instead adapt to
it.

Well, I've spoken enough for this message.  Thanks for your time.
Tavis