Re: TIB: FWD>FWD: Athlete Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: FWD>FWD: Athlete Intelligence

Does anyone realize how much bandwith was wasted by complaining about
Grant's messages.  Before it was only a message every once in a while.
Now, It's one Grant message and 30 messages complaining.  Are they all
blind to the increased bandwith they put uopn themselves?
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:27:11 -0600 Justin and Lynda Pope <jupo@OU.EDU>
writes:

>PJChaser wrote:
>> >  Grant, please don't post these forwards to ti-basic!
>> >
>> >  Bryan
>
>> If you don't want them, just delete them!
>
>Might I point out Bryan is one of the TICalc.org team, who runs these
>lists.
>He's got the authority to say not to post things. :)

>Justin Pope              |  Frontier-II Director  |        //  Long
>live
>jupo@ou.edu              | Amiga, TI-81/85, MUSE/ |     _ //      -=-
>www.galstar.com/~jupo    |  MUSH/MUX Programming  |     \x/    the
>AMIGA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]