TIB: Re: The Delete Key

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: The Delete Key

Richard Piotter <richfile@prairie.lakes.com> wrote:
>MrBean0904 wrote:
>>
>> I don't mean to be rude, but could you stop sending forwards / non-TIBasic
>> material?!  I joined this list to help me as I program, not to recieve junk
>> mail.  Once again, I say this with the upmost respect, PLEASE stop.
>
>Well, I saw one, maybe two topics on TI-BASIC, and I was ready to
>unsubsribe! I thought it would be busy like hell with people optimizing
>game code and making cool math software. I then recieved this cool joke
>and I thought, hey this is cool! The list is so solw that an ocasional
>joke is cool!

Don't worry, this is list is a waiting time bomb. The moment someone send
something intresting in the list will surpass TI-HARDWARE (remember early
Feb :) Well, if you got a problem just send it in. I'll (definitely if
it's for a 92) and probably everyone else will jump right in.

The Optimizing FAQ for the 92 is up at
<http://www.iserv.net/~mikev/92optimize.html>

[snip]
>No offense, but TIB is slow, and those FWDs make it more interesting!
>Don't complain if it doesn't hurt you! The delete key is your friend!

I agree, delete when in doubt else get the digest version. Keep the jokes
coming.

Michael Van Der Kolk
mikev@iserv.net
http://www.iserv.net/~mikev
"The challenge of making hardware and software made by many different
manufactures work together seamlessly can be overwhelming. Often, you
need the expertise of technical support personnel because it is just too
hard to be a master of all the components you own." -- Inside: Windows NT
Workstation pg. 165