TIB: Re: The Delete Key

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: The Delete Key

MrBean0904 wrote:

> I don't mean to be rude, but could you stop sending forwards / non-TIBasic
> material?!  I joined this list to help me as I program, not to recieve junk
> mail.  Once again, I say this with the upmost respect, PLEASE stop.

Well, I saw one, maybe two topics on TI-BASIC, and I was ready to
unsubsribe! I thought it would be busy like hell with people optimizing
game code and making cool math software. I then recieved this cool joke
and I thought, hey this is cool! The list is so solw that an ocasional
joke is cool!

If you don't like it, delete it! "The Delete key is our friend" I
remember someone quoting this on TI-Hardware. If you don't like it, hit
delete! Other may think it's a nice diversion. To tell you the truth,
those forwards are funny sometimes and it's, as of now, the ONLY reason
I stayed on the list.

If you like, you could use filtering to direct items that include TIB
and FWD to the trash folder. Try it, then you don't even need to look at
the mail at all!

No offense, but TIB is slow, and those FWDs make it more interesting!
Don't complain if it doesn't hurt you! The delete key is your friend!