Re: TIB: Re: Strange, but Interesting Facts :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, TurboSoft wrote:

> << I don't mean to be rude, but could you stop sending forwards / non-TIBasic
>  material?!  I joined this list to help me as I program, not to recieve junk
>  mail.  Once again, I say this with the upmost respect, PLEASE stop.
>   >>
I think we should be going beyond the 'utmost respect' stage... this list
is for TI Basic programming, I thought, and I don;t enjoy this garbage
that is being dumped on me.

> no don't stop.  those are hilarious!

If you really want to receive this 'hilarious' stuff, you should subscribe
to the list that Grant got them from:

1. >Subscribe to the funny by sending email to:
   >    orthlund@mail.on.rogers.wave.ca
   >with the text "please put me on the list" in the subject field

2. >The "Fun In The Sun" mailing list is maintained by Randolph L. Knepper