TIB: I NEED HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: I NEED HELP

This is a a game that i am working on. I am just having trouble with one thing. The game is in a loop  until  you get hit 3 times, but the games just get slower and slower until i get an error 15 memory. Is there any way i can get this to stop happening using a for, while, or reapeat statement? Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

Nate Browning
browningn@usa.net

SCRN is a string that displays the screen. It isn't listed in here but it doesnt have anything to do with my problem. It is declared under my intro screen. Also i have a high score screen that isnt here either. It is just the bit of code that i am having trouble with

6/->/F1A
3/->/LIFE
0/->/SCORE
"<^>"/->/SHIP
8/->/M1:13/->/M2
9/->/E1A:3/->/E1
0/->/F1:9/->/E2A
ClLCD
Outpt(1,1,SCRN
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP

Lbl MOVE
If LIFE<=0:Goto DEAD
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP
Outpt(5,1,SCORE
Outpt(8,3,LIFE
getKy/->/N
If N==24:Goto LEFT
If N==26:Goto RIGHT
If N==21:Goto FIRE
If N==11:Goto PAUS
If E1A>= 9 or E1==0
Goto EMA
If E1A-1==F1A+1 and E2A==F2A
Goto EHIT
GOTO FMOVE

Lbl FMOVE
If F1A<= 1 or F1==0
Then
0/->/F1
Outpt(2,F2A," "
Goto ENEMY
Else
If F1A>=a
Outpt(F1A,F2A,"'"      <- There is an apostrophe between the quotes
Outpt(F1A+1,F2A," "
(F1A-1)/->/F1A
Goto ENEMY
Lbl ENEMY
If E1A==9
Then
Goto MOVE
Else
If E1==1
Then
Outpt(E1A,E2A,"*"   <- The asterix is the enemy i use something different in the game itself
Outpt(E1A-1,E2A," "
(E1A+1)/->/E1A
Goto MOVE

Lbl LEFT
If M2-1==7
Then
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP
Goto MOVE1
Else
M2-1/->/M2
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP
Outpt(M1,M2+3," "
Goto MOVE1
Lbl MOVE1
If E1A==9
Then
Goto MOVE
Else Outpt(E1A,E2A,"*"
Outpt(E1A-1,E2A," "
(E1A+1)/->/E1A
If F1A==0
Then
Goto MOVE
Else
If F1>=1
Outpt(F1A,F2A,"'"  <-again there is an apostrope in here
Outot(F1A+1,F2A," "
(F1A-1)/->/F1A
Goto MOVE
Goto MOVE

Lbl RIGHT
If M2+3==21
Then
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP
Goto MOVE2
Else
M2+1/->/M2
Outpt(M1,M2,SHIP
Outpt(M1,M2-1," "
Goto MOVE2
Lbl MOVE2
If E1A==9
Then
Goto MOVE
Else
Outpt(E1A,E2A,"*"
Outpt(E1A-1,E2A," "
(E1A+1)/->/E1A
If F1A==0
Then
Goto MOVE
Else If F1==1
Outpt(F1A,F2A,"'"   <-apostophe here too
Outpt(F1A+1,F2A," "
(F1A-1)/->/F1A
Goto MOVE
Goto MOVE