Re: TIB: Variable Help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Variable Help?

Jeff Barriault wrote:

> What is wrong with the following statement:
>
>   Local a1,b1,c1,d1
>
> I keep getting an "Undefined variable" error.

Try and type in the program, the error could be somewhere else.

> I just got this TI-92 a
> couple of days ago, and the documentation leaves much to be desired.

*suppressed laughter*
Soory for laughing, somebody must've tricked you. Last I saw, the manual
was bigger than the calculator. And I should know, I have them both with
me at all times.

> An
> alphabetical listing of reserved words would be nice. Anyone know where
> to find one?

RTFM, specifically page 491, System Variables and Reserved Names.
If you take a look at the index (not the Geometry index mind you, which
they for some reason put _behind_ the general index, Much to my initial
confusion) you'll find the following references:
reserved names and system variables, 491 (p.512), and
system variables and reserved names, 491 (p.513).

If you do not have a 518 page manual you should get back with your store
and complain. There is a small reference manual too, maybe they gave you
that. If you _do_ have the big one, I suggest you take a second glance
at the pages I referred to. I have until now found only one error in the
reference index, and have always been able to find the info I needed.
And yes, I use my TI-92 a lot :)

HTH. HAND.

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
(2) When joining the two chain ends, the closing spring is to be

Follow-Ups: References: