TIB: Basketball v1.0...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Basketball v1.0...

Hi Ti world.  How's it all goin'?  I've just released a new game,
Basketball v1.0 for the Ti-85, and I'd really appreciate some feedback
on it.  To the best of my knowledge, this is the first fully graphical
one on one basketball game for the 85, which pits you against the
calculator.  This game allows you to change the skills of the computer
(speed, accuracy, rebounding, and blocking) as well as that of your
own player.  It keeps stats, and I believe, is really cool.  Anyone
who is interested, please check it out.  It should be up at Ticalc
soon, since I just submited it today.  You can send all of your
comments to PlutoniuMan@yahoo.com.  Thanxx!

David Kurtz

PS:  Check out Grafixx Software's other games, Golf v2.0 and Bowling
v1.0.  They're really cool too!