TIB: I have another maze question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: I have another maze question...

Um I have a question,it's not specifically about mazes but for most of
the 86 games i plan to make. I'm porting my maze engine to the 86 but I'm
not sure about something,...it's REALLY quick and REALLY small(5400
including 10 levels and a few pics) and it only uses a few pics.BUT it
doesn't look as good as other 85/86 maze engines do(i.e. Maze 3D) the
graphics are lacking but the speed is REALLY fast..I also have this
problem with another game I'm making,.the speed is REALLY quick and the
engine uses no pics,but the graphics look mediocre compared to other
walking engines...so what I'm saying is what should I do?Should I make
the graphics look better,or keep them the way they are(simple but fast)
this is a BIG problem for me,and i need to fix it before I continue any
further on these games...please help me...SOON.Thanx,

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]