Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

>Grant Stockly wrote:

>> >What if you don't use Netscape?
>>
>> Then you see if your using IE.  If your using IE, you get Netscape...  :)
>>
>> Come on!  Why don't you take a zip drive down to ticalc and use your 512k
>> per sec connection to get communicator!  :)
>
>Is there zip drive drivers for linux?

You have a SCSI bus on one of your servers...  Also, yes, there is a site
with linux drivers.  I'm almost sure I saw a link to parallel port
drivers...  You don't need drivers for the SCSI model...  It can use any
standard SCSI driver...