Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

> as long as you are changing the archives, how about grouping files
> according to type?  Why not put those 10 minesweepers right next to
> one another so that they can be compared.  I know that alphabetical
> order is the best way to have it, but if things are grouped in
> categories it is easier.

As long as you are changing the archives, how about you write a little
CGI/Java TI-Basic emulator so that we can test all of the programs
without downloading them. DO IT OR I WILL USE THE PHILES! :-)