Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

---Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> The Garth Johnson wrote:
>
> > ---Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> > be a
> > are.

> > more
> > not so
Maybe

> > and

> > > Are you proposing we do /83/games/arcade/ and /83/games/strategy/
> > etc etc?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
> > >    File Archives, HTML, and Support
> > >    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
> > >

> > that would be nice, but you would have to load each page.  That
takes
> > too long.  What I mean is like
> > 83/games directory
> > Arcade games
> >
> > Strategy
> >
> > Misc
> > 1
> > 2
> > 3
>
> That's not a traditional directory listing. :)  We would need some
fancy
> cheating to get the page to look like that.
>
> --
> Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>    File Archives, HTML, and Support
>    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

how about an icon or something to identify the game type?
==
Garth Johnson
Please email me at garthjohnson@bigfoot.com
 or brandtly@hotmail.com for large files