Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

---Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:
>
> > > How about having several categories to rate the programs by?
have a
> > > compactness of the programming (if the author did everything
using the
> > > least amount of code possible), the usefulness of a program
(could be
> > > how fun a game is), and some other category.
> > >
> > > Instead of having a 4/5 star system, use a 3 star.  It would be a
> > > yes/no/sorta system if the author did whatever the criteria are.
> >
> > You can only fit so much in 640 pixels.  And that just means more
> > work.  I agree that this would be the best system if it were not so
> > much more work than the others.  3 stars is a smart idea.  Maybe
> > some other picture might be better though so people will expect
> > 3 instead of 4 or 5.  Maybe thumbs up or something... Dunno.
>
> That's true, we are getting a little cramped for space after we
added the
> date column.  But I think we still have room, since the filename and
size
> columns seem to be very far apart.
>
> --
> Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>    File Archives, HTML, and Support
>    the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

You could do it by colors.  Green filenames are good programs, yellow
are questionable, and red are bad ones.
==
Garth Johnson
Please email me at garthjohnson@bigfoot.com