TIB: What about the review?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: What about the review?

To add to the whole rating system stuff, I would like to remind everyone
about ticalc.org's "Review" section.  I mean, when (if ever) is THAT
going to be ready for people to write again?  Maybe if those were active
again, reviewers would be able to decide which are the so-called "elite"
games, and users would have some stuff from which to choose.

This may be off-topic, but is there any way to include information about
the author of the programs in the archive?  This way, a person who likes
a particular guy's style can see other programs written by the same
programmer.  Just a suggestion..

Tavis