TIB: homebrewed ti85 computer connection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: homebrewed ti85 computer connection

Thanks for the response gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
But.... from what I could tell, the store bought cable connection from the
TI85 to a DB9 serial connection can't be too hard to make... It looks like
there are just 3 conductors from the TI85 male pin connector. It can't be
much more than pin2 (tx), pin3 (rx) and pin5 (grnd) on the DB9 serial
connector end.  As for the communications, the public domain TI comm
software is all that's needed. Can anyone confirm my pin out hunch/guess?