Re: TIB: Please Dont

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Please Dont

>In a message dated 5/31/98 5:36:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Wingman627@aol.com writes:
>
>> Please don't send jokes on this list. If you want to send jokes then send
>> them
>>  through a joke list. I dont know about others but I didn't subscribe to
>this
>>  list for jokes.
>
>l don't like jokes either. l take my Basic programming very seriously and am
>greatly disturbed that there are actually people out there who deliberately
>infiltrate this list with bits of humor...

I am greatly disturbed that there are actually people out there who
deliberately infiltrate this list with bits of complaining...

If you want to complain, do it priviately.  There are 100x more people
interested in the TI92 keyboard driver I just released than your complaint.
Take it priviate...  :)