Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

> Please refrain from trying to declare what is at fault and try to stay
> on topic.
> You too, TGaArdvark!

Sorry!

> Until there is an understanding, I don't believe either of you will let
> go of this thread in such a manner.

I already did! I said so a few days ago and have been ignoring Rene's
letters since then.

> TGaArdvark, I also ask that you don't egg Rene on with all of this... I
> think everyone would rather be programming than fighting over who or
> what is right over a weighted-random number generator.

Well, I actually only continued this argument in order to defend myself.
I do apologise to this list for flooding it with these almost completely
off-topic arguments. I know how annoying they can be, as I have been
on these lists for years now. As I said at the bottom of an earlier on-
topic post, I attempted to take this list to personal e-mail, but Rene
continued to flame me on the list, forcing me to defend myself on
the list.

As I said in that earlier e-mail, I won't consider this argument at all in
later list e-mails and hope that nobody else does either.