TIB: Golf v1.9

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Golf v1.9

I would like some feedback on my game "Golf v1.9"  an actual 9 hole golf game.
It is for the TI-85, and it is called "golf.zip" in the TI-85 basic archives.
If anyone has some time, please check it out.  You can e-mail the mailing
list, GrafixxHQ@aol.com, or UraniuMan@yahoo.com.

Thanxx

P.S.  whoever made the card game called "Golf" for the TI-85: When I sent in
my update to Golf v1.0 (golf10.zip)  it updated your card game (golf.zip)
intead of my old 9 hole golf game. I am trying to straighten it out, but I
don't know what will happen.  You may have to re-upload your game or
something.  Sorry!