Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Jeremy Mullins wrote:

> I wrote the first letter in this thread and I've watched it turned in to
> just a petty argument.

Well, seems I'm being told what I've said and what I haven't, and what I
said it about. Quite a feat, don't you agree? =^]

>  It's quite amusing.

Hehe, yes, plus: it proves that the number of letters have no impact on
the value of the topic :->

Anyhow, since you posted the first letter, could you give me a
definitive answer:
Is their in fact something called "D&D-dice" (or something to that
effect) that produce slightly higher numbers?
You see, I have heard of dice that rolled only six's, but these were
referred to as "character generation dice" (wonder why :-).
I would like to know for sure.
Thank you.

[snip]

Hmm... I just noticed: You've misspelt "weighted" :-)

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
man: Why did you get a divorce?

Follow-Ups: References: