Re: TIB: key sequence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: key sequence

> > > If you do figure it out, I read a post from someone who would like
> > > to paste commands to the home screen with fewer keystrokes.
> >
> I do agree that such a program would be pointless, since once you calc
> is reset FOR REAL, you will no longer have your program.  Just imagine
> how hard it would be to test it! (-: (lefty smiley)
>
>  "Does it work?"
>  "I dunno... The calc keeps resettin'!"

That would be the point (to reset the calc.).  Or, a sequence to delete the
program would also work.  My friends and I are working on a chem. program
that would be quite useful during tests.  We want a key to delete either the
program or reset the memory, in case one of us is caught with it.  It is not
desirable to have it delete every time it is run (there would be no point),
just if a certain key is pressed (ex. F3).
Thanks,