TIB: Re: Dinne Panic! (BJE)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Dinne Panic! (BJE)

Hello?

Sorry, i seem to have confused everone!
What i was asking was if it is possible to match commands in the
Catalog menu to speed up my work.
Supprisingly, i have read the manual and do know how to access the
catalog (i have published a game, you know (patience/solitare for the
TI-83) (BOXE softwore rules! ahem.))

But i have only had the calcuator for about four months and i still
can't hammer away at the keys like i can with the keyboard.

SO: for the really long commands (2ed 0 aplpha C down, down, down,
down, ect) is still 'Too Much' (Spice up your life. ahem.) typing.

So: say the 'e' (thats 2ed devide) button which is rarley used, can i
make that mean 'Cosh(x)' instead?

OR: write a program which puts executable commands on the screen.

Well, better go.

(Oh, someone was wanting to know the time problems or somthing. I live
in bonny scotland and it is moring (GMT+00:00) Most letters i get are
overnight (so i assume you all live over the hills and far away. ahem.)
and being a student im not in at weekends (at home studying,
obviousally;)

Oh and i So much did't write this:

> >> oh boy do I feel dumb, thanks man
> > No prob.

So this message which sounds like it was aimed at me, pheraps
shouldn't have?

> See, this is off subject. Waste of bandwidth. For those of
> you who are new to the lists, take conversations like this
> to personal e-mails to that person. I write this letter and
> waste even more bandwidth in hopes that it will save some
> in the long run.

Bill J Ellis

--
Bill James Ellis