TIB: Aim

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Aim

Woah!

Thanks for the replies, everyone, but I'm seein' my own message echoed 4
or 5 times!  I don't want to just casually post Aim anywhere where
someone can simply pick it up.  Don't forget, this place is being
archived at ticalc.org!  Therefore, in order to keep tight control over
Aim, I am only sending personally registered copies via e-mail.

Let's see, now to answer all your questions: no, it does not have wind
on it, I removed it when I still tried writing it on the '85 (before the
really cool stuff came in and before I got the graphlink cable).

Before ANYONE can receive Aim, he/she/it must E-MAIL me at
tsegura@rice.edu and agree not to copy the program for a friend's
calculator, tamper with the software, or take out parts of it for a
similar game (a completely different program, OK, but NOT another Scorch
wannabe!) Also, tell me whether you have a graphlink; I have a
read-protected version with more goodies.

In return, I would like your feedback after trying out the game so I can
make final revisions and post it.

Thank you for your time and bandwidth.
This time, will you at least clip my message at least, PLEASE?

Tavis
I would post the current document, but it is way too much for one post
InMyHonestOpinion.