Re: TIB: Aim for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Aim for the 92

I've got a 92, and I'd love to try it out.  Please send it along!

--==Aaron Hertz==--
-=ahertz@hotmail.com=-

Firstly, that God moves in extremely mysterious, not to say
circuitous ways.  God does not play dice with the universe;
He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might
be compared, from the perspective of any of the other
players,* to be involved in an obscure and complex version of
poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite
stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who
smiles all the time.

-Good Omens