TIB: Re: IM DUMB, BIG FAVOR (LC-1)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: IM DUMB, BIG FAVOR (LC-1)

This example has two parts: the store and the list. The store allows you
to scroll up and down. If you press enter, it will add one of that item
to the corresponding list spot. 2nd allows you to leave the store.  Y is
used for the vertical position of the cursor. Y-1 is used for the list,
as the title of the store takes y=1. The code is pretty self explanatory,
If you need help, ask me.It can also be done with more lines, graphically
as in Acme Software’s Dragster,one of the three programs that had a
positive inpact on me as to how I should make my program look good as
well as run good.  Since it contains many menus graphicaly executed I am
including it so that other people may also see how a program should
work/look (Yes, it is actually written in basic).  (BTW: If you are this
program’s author, contact me!)
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

This message consists of four messages:
1 This
2 The store shopping program
3 The program which tells what oyu bought
4 Dragster, a cool program I am including as a great example of menus.