Re: TIB: BIG FAVOR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: BIG FAVOR

Daniel M Vlacich <dvlacich@mbhs.edu> writes:

>In the program INV, what does CILCD mean?
>
>Jared Ivey <unibomer@juno.com> wrote:
[...]
>> Prog:Inv
>> :ClLCD
          ;Clear Liquid Crystal Display (clear screen),
          ;it's a lowercase L not an I
>> :For(X,1,8
>> :Outpt(X,1,sub(N,6X-5,6)+":"
>> :Outpt(X,9,I(X
>> :End
>> :Pause

All the code I sent earlier should work, even if it looks like it won't
(Don't worry I DID check it on a calculator before sending it:-).  Just
type it in exactly as written.  The blank lines containing just "" IS
important (in case you're wondering).

>      REPENT SINNNERS! THE END IS NEAR! FINALS ARE COMING!        I like
your sig!  ^(I just used spell check [oops!] update your sig removing one
N from sinnners)

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"Forgetfulness: A gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for
their destitution of conscience." -- Unknown