TIB: TI-85 Programming...Attn: Frank

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-85 Programming...Attn: Frank

Attn.: Frank
I have been programming TI's for quite some time. I would suggest the
following code for what I believe you want your game to check.

:If U-5>=0
:Then
:U-5->U
:(continue code, object is bought, and user gets output)
:Else
:(they don't have the cash do this, object is not bought, and user gets
output)
:End

If you have any other questions I'll be more than glad to answer them.
You may also take a look at some of my games for the 82 & 85 at
http://pcrm.dorm.utexas.edu/ and entering the TI section.
(this server is not very reliable so please be patient and check back if
it's down.)

Best of luck,
Christopher Robin MacDougald
crmacd@mail.utexas.edu
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"