Re: TIB: -Frank--1&2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: -Frank--1&2

> Hmmm.... I know SOME THINGS are different, I just don't know what.
> Once I tried to transfer a program that I had written for my 83 into
> an 85 by hand, and I just couldn't make it work. However, other than
> that time, I have not used an 85. I just keep saying that it MIGHT be
> different because I don't want anyone to think that I giving them
> bogus info.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make that sound like a flame. I understand how
different they can seem when translating. It took me a few weeks to
learn to port programs too. Once you learn the simple differences, it's
much easier. I just said that so that Frank (or whatever his name was)
wouldn't have to worry about it.