TIB: -Frank--1&2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: -Frank--1&2

hey about the money thing you guys helped me out with for my game with the
U->200
It worked great but I was wondering if there is a way to have something so it
wont let them buy something if it will make them have  a negative balance?
Also, if im not pushing on you guys is there a way to keep track of the items
they have so like if they pick up an item they can go to a screen that
displays all their items, and each item has a number maybe so when they pick
it up it enters something like show-8  and then the item will be there,
(remember TI-85)but they are all a lot a like, well thanx so much again and
this is all i need to complete my game witch will be on a web page that i will
give the address to when i finish, thanx again-Frank