Re: TIB: Ti-to-Ti link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Ti-to-Ti link

Yeah, just buy a 2.5mm(i think) stereo plug.  Go into radioshack... with
your Ti cable, and say "I want this end"  they SHOULD have stereo ones,
if not any electronics/music store will usually.  (How did you loose the
one end?)  But you can use any jack if it is stereo, though some will
need some filing of the tip and or plastic collar at the "head" where it
meets the calc.  As always, you need to take care that you have the
proper wires going to the other end(wired straight through) and all that
stuff
BTW:  You don't need the default TI length.  I have mine spliced 15-20x
and it is 21' long.  We don't need to wait for the steenkin' IR link!!!
:~>
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Sat, 7 Feb 1998 19:30:56 -0600 (CST) Richard Hestilow
<hestgray@ionet.net> writes:

>Hi, I recently tried to make a graphlink, and so cut open my ti-ti
>link.
>Of course, the graphlink was a hideous wreck, and my ti-ti link I
>can't
>put back together because one end is missing. I need the ti-ti link so
>can order a "homemade" link off the net. So I called 1800TICARES and
>I'd
>like to point out its a really crappy phone thingy.... could never
>connect
>because it could only handle one person at a time and was always busy.
>So
>my question, is there a way to order a replacement without making
>phone
>attempts for upwards of a week?!?!?
>
>:-)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]