Re: TIB: Project List So Far

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Project List So Far

I'm not sure what this is all about, Ive been isolated, but put me under
82, 92, and as a possible 85 candidate.
If were listing ideas, how about being able to read the linkport from
basic.
Other Idea:  a program to read text files of a 8x prog and auto change it
to an 8y.  All we need iis a program w/global find/replace with a list of
all comands of each platform and the equivalents on the others.  eg '83
RandInt5 ->Int rand (5). Clrhome->ClrLCD
I'm working on an Indy Manager game for the ti-92, where you manage a
race team.
82 projects:
Tic-Tac-Toe 4.0 (2 player, link player, computer plays (Brian Ash code))
rewriting Whack-A-Mole 2.9  (Maybe 3.0 won't be asm...)
Lavalamp 3

~Larry C  <-Forgive me list, for I have been absent
Larry1492@juno.com

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:39:34 -0600 Christopher Robin MacDougald
<crmacd@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

>TI Basic Project List
>82:
>
>83:
>
>85:
>Christopher MacDougald		crmacd@mail.utexas.edu
>Jeremy Mullins			jkmullins@bigfoot.com
>
>86:
>TurboSoft			TurboSoft@aol.com
>
>92:
>Rene Kragh Pedersen 		u971168@daimi.aau.dk
>Michael Van Der Kolk 		mikev@iserv.net
>
>Please note that if you do not mention your type of calc. We'll assume
>your not interested in this little project.
>
>Now that we have an interest lets discuss topics.
>
>Things mentioned so far...
>Flight Simulator
>RPG
>

>Let me know what you think!
>
>Crmacd@mail.utexas.edu
>
>Christopher MacDougald

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]