Re: TIB: Multitasking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Multitasking

> Hello,
>
> Hi Jody.  Is mulitasking possible with the TI processor?
>
> Josh:)
> sivecjos@student.lansing.cc.mi.us

I think..(hmmm)....probably not. At least not properly. If you really
wanted to you could probably imitate certain aspects of it by saving
varibables and transferring between programs and stuff like that, but
the reality is, this is probably more work than it's worth. Rene
(can't remember the rest of his name and I'm to lazy to go look it up)
brought up some good points about the difficulty of just saving
variables.  There's just SO MUCH to try to take care of, and the calc
_really_ isn't designed to do it. Maybe somebody could pull something
off in asm (big maybe), but I would guess that in basic it just aint
gunna happen!

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net

Follow-Ups: References: