Re: TIB: Trig. program. displays answers in radical and pi form!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Trig. program. displays answers in radical and pi form!

> That was totally unnecessary. I'm not sure if this is going to make it
> worse or better but my father has served in the Gulf on several times.
> And in fact if Clinton does distract the general public from his
> scandals then my father will be located there again. I personally feel
> that in this situation no jokes should be made as to not offend any
> individuals. Battles are never nice for both sides.

A little touchy? I say we (Americans) should have made Iraq the 51'st
state (maybe with martial law too) while we were there the first time.
And maybe Kuwait as 52 and Saudi Arabia... heck, Europe too. The
United States of the World... Kinda has a nice ring to it. I am a firm
believer in U.S. imperialism and manifest destiny.