Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

I have no Idea how to save applications on my mailer (Pine v3.96).  If you
could send the text of it (maybe in ASCII) I could help, maybe.  (big
maybe)

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, kimo wrote:

> Anybody happen to remember a program i attached with a letter one day?
> Well, i haven't gotten any help from anybody.  In case you don't remember,
> the program did something with triangles.  I hope you didn't delete that
> message, but just in case I'm attaching it again.  Remember, i want you to
> see if you can find another way of doing the program without making it too
> big.  Also, put in zeros for things you don't know.

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95." -- logical conclusion

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	      Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu