Re: TIB: i need help for a change

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: i need help for a change

>> how can i have the person looking at a message on the main text screen while
>> the program is drawing something on the graph?
>
>I don't think you can. If you graph something, it automatically jumps to
>the graph.

You can't but you could do this:

Make an installation program that would draw frequently used PICs.  then
all you would need to do is recall them and they would appear...

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!