TIB: Project List Posting...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Project List Posting...

Here is a list of people interested in doing a group project...

TI Basic Project List
82:
Grant Stockly			gussie@alaska.net

83:
Grant Stockly			gussie@alaska.net
Brian E. Ash			brian@communityonline.net

85:
Christopher MacDougald		crmacd@mail.utexas.edu
	I have space for a site but I need help on deciding what to put
	on it that would help in the making of the projects.

Garth Johnson			gbjohnson@yahoo.com
Jeremy Mullins			jkmullins@bigfoot.com
Grant Stockly			gussie@alaska.net
RPGELITE1			RPGELITE1@aol.com
	Has offered to allow us a site to work from if we decide on a RPG.

86:
TurboSoft			TurboSoft@aol.com
Grant Stockly			gussie@alaska.net

92:
Tavis Segura			tavis@hotmail.com
Rene Kragh Pedersen 		u971168@daimi.aau.dk
Michael Van Der Kolk 		mikev@iserv.net (Maybe)
Grant Stockly			gussie@alaska.net
Arno Kizina			Arno.Kizina@t-online.de
---------------------------------------
Want to be added/dropped just drop a line stating what calc you
uses/own.
---------------------------------------
Project List
Emulation:
	Running(Tokenizing)
	Basically a Compiler for the PC
	Interface
	Program on the calc that is on your PC.
		I.E. like the calc in the GraphLink software
		only you can actually run it on the PC.
	Saving
	Exporting -> 8x & 9x
	Different Settings...
		82/83/85/86/92 Style interfaces. (Modular)
	This is the project I would like to see done.
		Each group get together with a list of ti basic
		commands for the calculator then write down
		conversion/equivelent in C/C++/Pascal/ASM/Other
		It then runs that program on the screen in the window
		that looks just like the calc.
Flight Sim:
	I still think this would be cool.
Racing Sim:

Fantacy Football:

Role Playing Game:

Translator:
	TI-Basic -> C++
War Game:

Educational Suite:
	Math, Science, Engineering all in one.
Computer AI's for various games:

Porting Win95 to the 92:
	This would be interesting but in basic it would be a pain! <Smile>
---------------------------------------
Got any more ideas drop a line stateing what your interested in.
Also if you find a feature that you think needed to be in here mail it
in.
It doesn't matter how crazy it is I'm still going to add it simply
because,
it's all in the brain storming stages!

I'll keep this as up to date as possible.

Later,
Christopher Robin MacDougald