Re: SV: SV: TIB: A new quadratic equation solver with answers in fully

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SV: SV: TIB: A new quadratic equation solver with answers in fully simplifiedsurdform.

Okay.  I've ported 20 so far.  Every program works the same on each
calculator and looks the same.  You can switch from calc to calc and still
know the feel of the programs.  My biggest creation myst be my name program
that based upon the letters creates a fractal with a  seed and mod you can
specify...