SV: SV: TIB: A new quadratic equation solver with answers in fully simpl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SV: SV: TIB: A new quadratic equation solver with answers in fully simplifiedsurdform.

> Yes.  I have at lest 50 on my calc, and 300 that I've made.  I will post
> some if necessary, but I thought that they were too simple...maybe its
just
> me...

Please do! You could put them on a http/ftp server somwhere. I'm really
intererested in useful programs as they are hard to find in a massive flood
of programs with doubtful quality, often encountered when browsing BASIC
archives.

/Tekk