Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

The test was free at my school and everyone else in my class took it, they
did NOT ask. The whole class got low scores, he said Pre-Calc students
arent expected to get a good grade. I laugh at this through many holes.

> Only the test is not free.  Beside the registration fee the school has to
> pay for the test which is $10 (US) in packs of 10.  In my school we had to
> pay a dollar to take it.  Well our school isn't as rich as Montgomery
> Blair...

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: