Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

Or computer lab teacher was confident that FoolProof was good enough for
the systems.  I don't know which was the fool.  The software/teacher...
Well, anyway after a few minutes with a DOS 4.2 disk, fool proof was off.
Infact once it was off, Travis and I noticed that the 3 WINNT servers
didn't have a password.
Then she made passwords for the NT servers.  One at a time we reset each
one.  SHE FORGOT TO TAKE OFF DOS 6!!  All we did was select the old version
of dos in the bootloader, go to win 31 and with some hacking utils, the NT
servers were open.
Then she got some microsoft sponsored locker and it was easyier than
FoolProof.  Either companies aren't making good software, or more computer
uers are hackers...  Anyone want to trade MP3/Vivo/PC?  <jokeing)>