Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

>One of many smooth tricks to get to DOS is this:
>Open TurboPascal. Select DOS-prompt in the menu. Grin widely. :-D

Also, if they've got Netscape running, change the telnet helper app to
"command.com" or explorer.exe -- type telnet: as the URL, and you're in...

AFA NT being too hard to use -- I disagree completely.  I run a dual boot
NT/95 system, I'm in NT about 90% of the time, and I have no problems at all
with using the OS -- it's got a learning curve, but once it's conquered it's
pretty easy to use...

-- Jim Fisher
-- ICQ: 1332225
-- http://echo.simplenet.com/humor
-- http://echo.simplenet.com/wedge
-- "A government-supported artist is an incompetent whore."
-- "Faith strikes me as intellectual laziness."
--  Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert A. Heinlein