Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: NT- TOO HARD TO USE

Hello All,

I just set up a 100base T network with an ISDN line using NT4 and I
thought using NT4 was a lot easer than using the old Novell!  I like
windows NT4.  Now I have never tryed Win NT 3.5, I have a copy of it but
for my own personal experments I have been using linux.  By the way I am
Joshua Sivec a Computer Science major, I live in Lansing Michigan and am
kinda new to the list, but I want to become more involved.

Josh:)
sivecjos@student.lansing.cc.mi.us